Name: Elite Marketing Pro
Price: $47 – $997
Owner: Tim Erway
Elite Marketing Pro Overview
Elite Marketing Pro (EMP) is an online course that teaches Lead Generation and Network Building by means of Attraction Marketing Formula. It is primarily geared towards online marketers in the Multi Level Marketing (MLM) space. Traditionally MLM’s system consisted of the prospecting of clients and customers via face to face meetings and other such personalized techniques.
EMP teaches how to move this online by getting clients and customers to come to you rather than you having to chase them down. That is by attraction rather than by promotion. It does this by teaching Social Media recruitment strategies. It sounds simple. But is it?
This program is very intensive and contains lots and lots of training in all aspects of Attraction Marketing. It is an excellent system and the community and coaches are top-notch. They also have an Affiliate program that works as hands on training for the skills that you are learning. And you can even make money at it! Sound too good to be true?
As with all these products you have to get past the hype and see for yourself. That can be very difficult for a beginner who doesn’t know what they do not know. This is where I come in and why I’m writing this review. In the interest of full disclosure, I’m a VIP member of EMP. Honestly, this was too much program for me as a beginner. Here are my pros and cons.
- The Training. there is a lot of great training! The presenters and coaches are successful marketers in their own right as can be seen by how they teach it. They know the subject matter.
- The Community. The people on here from students to coaches and the principles and owners are hands on and very helpful. Especially if you know the right questions to ask. For beginners this could be a little problematic.
- Annual Summit. There is an annual summit that you can attend. Here you can rub shoulders with the movers and shakers in the industry. This is always a great learning and motivational experience for attendees.
- Facebook Groups and Blog: Really good active groups with great blog articles about the business and Attraction Marketing etc.
- Way more Positive Reviews than Complaints.
- Too much Hype; Unrealistic expectations. This could probably be said for just about all online courses. They believe in their product so they hard sell and promote it to the max! They make you believe that anyone who buys the course has no option other than to be highly successful and rich in quick time. Not so.
- Products Overpriced. Again, like most other programs, the products are way overpriced so that the “special” discounted price appeals to prospective customers. Many feel they are getting a deal before realizing what they are getting into. Don’t get me wrong, there is lots of quality training here but it’s all hyper inflated prices.
- Time. These training packages are yearly renewal. Realistically, the average beginner will not be able to get through all the training properly and make it within a year. If you can afford it, better cater to renew or be involved for multiple years.
- Coaching and Upselling. The coaching in the early part with new beginners is mostly aimed at up selling. They help you to know what it really takes to succeed in this business which is more coaching and mentor ship. At the beginning when you have “free” coaching sessions, you really don’t know the right questions to ask.
My final opinion of this program is that it is an excellent program for people wanting to learn Attraction Marketing. How to implement the skills in building out your MLM or how to do Affiliate Marketing. It is just not for outright beginners. If you have some prior experience in marketing. Can function with websites and landing pages. Are comfortable with social media and SEO and advertising. Then it will be for you. If you want to check it out here is a link to a free boot camp where you can learn more for yourself. https://elitemarketingpro.com/r/X7Cld
As for me, I learned a lot and will continue to fight it out as I’ve already paid for it. I know that it’s really good training and I’m moving forward but, it will take time. I’ve since found a better system more suited to beginners like me. Wish that I had found this first. Then I’d have been more prepared for EMP and where it could get me. If anyone is interested here is a link to check that system out. https://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=3a22827b
Bear in mind that some of the links on this website are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase we will earn a commission at no extra cost to you but helps support our website. Keep in mind that we link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases.